Friday, 31 August 2012

What a week!





It has been a great and busy week. Opening of my webshop, taking pictures of products, visiting wholesalers and trade marts, getting my finance up and running, working on marketing and social media strategies, buying stuff like a printer and photo studio, and the greatest part of all: servicing my first customers!

And of course I spent time at the Nationale DenkTank, a think tank that started last week where 21 students and PhD's will work full time the next three months to think about a major theme: a sustainable food chain. As a member of the board I was very pleased to see so much energy, drive and enthusiasm so I am convinced they will come up with a great analysis and vision and some very nice solutions.

Next week will be another great week. I am looking forward to my visits to the trade mart Utrecht and EliteNL. I am still looking for some more brands and products for my shop and I am sure I will find some at these great places!

Images by Savanna Interior