Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Project beautiful life

Having thought about it for a while I found my perfect 365 days project. The perfect way to celebrate the little things in life. Too often I forget to make time to enjoy it being always busy with my business, my family, social activities and everything else in life. And instead of posting every day I will extend my project to an endless 365 weeks of joyful moments.

I will take and share pictures of the little things that make me smile, beautiful shops and products which make your life and work easier and more joyful, with a twist to interior design.



These little decorations from Momantai Design I received at the Woonbeurs Amsterdam last September. They ended up at my ever changing treasure tray together with stones and shells found at holidays, vintage vases, candlesticks and more.

Image by Savanna Interior